Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Studio Store!

 I am always looking for easy ways to keep my home stocked with creative goods and quality tools for my children to create with. I was more than thrilled when my friends over at The Studio opened a online shop full of wonderful high quality art materials that can be easily ordered and arrive right at my doorstep. No need to drag my toddler through the art store knocking down paints and canvas as we go!
 The Kiwi Crate Studio, the place to find hundreds of creative kids craft ideas, just launched their kids craft materials pop-up shop! The shop is filled with top-quality materials, hand-picked by the kids art experts at award-winning Kiwi Crate. Find a fun project you want to try, then have the materials shipped right to your door! Explore interesting new materials from glittery clay to liquid watercolor and eco-friendly options.

What are you waiting for? Check out this cool shop where you can bring creativity to your doorstep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment