Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Shaving Cream Prints

 Shaving cream is one of my favorite art materials. I don't know what it is about that stuff, but as soon as I pull it out my kids get more excited than if I offered a trip to the local sugary! And we get a much better outcome with the shaving cream.
 If it was hot outside I would just unleash the kiddos to the yard with a couple cans of this fun, but since we are adjusting to a new kind of winter or shall I just say adjusting to a winter (poor socal babies) we opted to be indoors making shaving cream prints.
 I admit, I get a little too involved in this one and Emma has asked me to step away...more than once. Try it, you'll see. I guess shaving cream is fun for all!
 For detailed instructions on this awesome craft, head over to my full tutorial at Kiwi Crate.
 Isn't that gorgeous! But, wait.....
Yes, it got better. So pretty and makes great homemade cards, bookmarks and even wrapping paper. This craft never gets old. It's one of those you just know you'll pull back out for the grand-kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment