Sunday, May 26, 2013

Birthday Party Decorations

 Today is my birthday and you know what that means....my kids are crafting away on homemade cards, banners and gifts to shower me with. All of which will mean the world to me! I can't imagine much more that I would want to be doing than waking up (a little too early) and reading "Mom u r mi frnd!" on a homemade card by my sweet girl. Life is good.
The banner above is one that Em made for her Grandma. We found some old music sheets at a thrift shop. I cut and she wrote. With a little tape and twine our Birthday Banner came together.
 
 This is a fun way to serve party snacks. The kids colored circles that I cut from paper grocery bags. Next, with a small cut they rolled into a cone and we filled them up with snacks! Check out more details, Party Snack Cup.
 We call this our Friendship Garland. It's fun to make with friends and a great DIY alternative to party streamers. Just pipe cleaner and beads is all you need.
Lastly, our Paper Plate Party Hat. We cut the top and popped it up to be decorated. So easy and can be personalized for any party theme. This also makes a great birthday party craft.

I am off now to enjoy my family on this (thirty something) birthday. Because that is what it is all about.
xo
green owl mama

No comments:

Post a Comment