I thought this would be a great way to also celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week. I will have the kids draw pictures and write words that they feel will inspire and spread kindness.
pillowcase (each one makes 8 flags)
Rak Week. Be sure to check it out.
Here some kindness ideas my children came up with:
1. Bring hot cocoa to the neighbors playing in the snow.
2. Feed the pond ducks.
3. Bring blankets to the animal shelter.
4. Buy dinner for a homeless person.
5. Bring a treat to their teachers.
6. Make a card for the mailman.
7. Make a new friend at school.
8. Take in the neighbors trash cans.
9. Make soup for our friends who just had a baby.
10. Make a bird feeder for "our" birds.
I think we are onto a great start!
I shared this idea over at Kiwi Crate. Check out all my full tutorials there.