Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's Eve Party Masks

 I love DIY party accessories. It's great to see what each child creates. For New Year's Eve you can't go wrong with some fun masks.

 I grabbed these basic eye mask cut-outs for our New Year's Eve party (you could also cut a simple eyes mask from card stock or a paper plate) and I will provide the kids with dot paints, glue sticks, sequins, feathers and confetti to decorate. They can add a simple craft stick to the back with masking tape to hold over their eyes.

 There is so much that can be done with these. It would be fun to challenge the grown-ups as well!

 This one is just dot paints with confetti on top. So colorful!

 You could use the craft stick or even an elastic band.

I might have to pull these back out for Mardi Gras.

Happy New Year! See you in 2014!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!! This is the perfect craft for us tomorrow. Can't wait to hightail it to Michael's with my 6 yr old in the morning. I like the idea of using the craft stick--keeps it all sturdy. yay!

    ReplyDelete