Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Slime!

I keep getting asked for my slime recipe. So here it is...
http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/experiment/00000039

This photo is from our first batch we made when Emma was about two years old. Since then I can not tell you how many times we have made this. It is a lot of fun and keeps the kids busy for a very long time. Emma likes to use cookie cutters and some other kitchen utensils with this.
Fair warning: This stuff doesn't stick to anything until your child uses all force to get it stuck to her pretty new sweater or uses it as a cushion on the rug. Then you curse me for ever giving you such a recipe. I usually have Emma shirtless while playing with this stuff and limited to the kitchen. Don't let that discourage you though, this slime is really so much fun to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment