Sunday, November 6, 2011

Precious Fall Acorn

We usually start our day with a little art project over our morning breakfast. I think it starts our day out in a very peaceful way, usually that is. Yesterday morning on our first chilly fall morning here in Southern California, with slippers on we pulled out our trinket box. Emma found some empty acorn shells and different colored beads and pom poms. We grabbed a bottle of glue and she got to work while I made some tea. When I got back to her I was surprised with the most precious little gem. So simple and sweet. We will be adding these to our fairy treasure collection.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I adore this post! Such a small, simple project but so precious. I like the sound of this fairy treasure collection. :)

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Kelly Spence, Editor
    AllFreeKidsCrafts.com

    ReplyDelete