Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ear Plug Monsters!



I love when random materials become cool art projects for us. Like ear plugs of all things, but why not! They are little and anything little seems to catch my kids attention.
You want to start with NEW ear plugs of course. I am definitely all for reuse, renew, recycle...but, I have my limits! The only other thing you need is a set of markers. This is the perfect evening activity when little ones need to chill and wind down.
Oh the tiny monsters wee ones will create.
Cute, right? And they are the perfect size for little hands to carry around, name, play monster house with or something like that.
From my monster house to yours,
xoxo
green owl mama

1 comment:

  1. What cute art pieces! This activity is best for children, as this can enhance their creativity. At a very young age, they'll get to think what designs they will draw/paint to make these tiny ear plugs alive.

    ReplyDelete