Thursday, October 18, 2012

Glitter Pumpkins

Pumpkins are here and they are everywhere! I have to stop myself from coming home with one each and everyday.  I love carving pumpkins, but we usually wait until Halloween week for that, since a rotten pumpkin on my door step is not the most easy on eyes. I love finding new ways to dress up our pumpkins prior to carving. This year we made these sparkly glitter pumpkins and best of all the kids got to participate in each step, unlike actual carving. To see the full tutorial of how we turned our pumpkin into pumpkin glam, Check me out over on The Studio by Kiwi Crate.






3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I just love a good glitter pumpkin! Thanks so much for linking up to Discover & Explore this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a big fan of glitter, I love these pumpkins! Thanks for linking up to Discover & Explore. I'm featuring this post today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for decorating pumpkins. My kids would LOVE to do this.

    Thanks for linking up on Artsy Play Wednesday. We would love for you to come back and visit this week to list another adorable idea.

    We have pinned this post for you :)

    ReplyDelete