Monday, October 22, 2012

My New Venture, The Studio, by Kiwi Crate

I have been on a new creative adventure the past month or so and I am over the top excited to share it with you. Art is my passion . I started this blog because I see the way art changes my children's behavior and mood each day. I see them learn and develop through art and most of all I see their pure joy when we are sitting and creating together.
I recently started working with Kiwi Crate to help them build an amazing library of creative ideas for parents. To inspire and encourage art in families all over. This past week The Studio, by Kiwi Crate launched and I am a part of it with over 100 tutorials that I have contributed. I had no idea how amazing this site would be. It is an easy to use interactive creative place and am so excited to be a part of it.
Here are a few of my favorite crafts that are over at The Studio:

 A DIY costume or just a fun invitation for an afternoon of pretend play. Join me over at The Studio for the full Kitty Cat Nose tutorial.

The Shaving Cream Bakery will be a fond memory of mine forever. Such a fun afternoon full of many laughs.

Real Mr. Potato Head, enough said, right? This was just plain silly fun. I love the creativity brought out through some healthy food.

Check me out over at The Studio, by Kiwi Crate and let me know what you think. This is my heart and soul. I hope I inspired you a little.

xo
green owl mama

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    I'm writing over at The Studio as well. I just wanted to tell you that we made your stuffed animal collars with ID tags today for my kids favorite stuffed dogs. They loved it! What a cute idea! Thanks, I am really enjoying your creative ideas. Those gloves with witch fingers are darling! Might make those even though Halloween is over. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! Thank you! And so happy to hear from you. I feel like we have a little blogger family over at The Studio. ;) I am loving all of these inspiring ideas from inspiring mamas!

      Delete