Friday, December 21, 2012

Recycle Chistmas Cards

 Every year it never fails--I end up with more holiday cards then people I know! I don't know why I can't stop myself from ordering way too many, I guess I am a planner. I am early to everything and never run out of something I need and this is the price I pay. So with so many cards I had to find ways to reuse them and not waste them! Especially the ones with my cute babies faces on them!
First, we made ornaments with our old cards and some contact paper. Really simple, easy and made for some very special ornaments to add to our tree. My full tutorial is over at The Studio, join me.
 
 The other way we reused cards this year was to make gift tags. Perfect. The kids loved to cut with fancy scissors while we did this and I loved using their abstract shapes on all of our gifts. Here is the instructions for this one.... Recycled Gift Tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment