Sunday, February 10, 2013

Heart Shaped Pizza

 OK, I must admit I am a sucker for Valentine's Day. Actually, I am a sucker for any holiday, reason to celebrate, blow up a balloon, make a festive craft and fancy up our meals. Which is why when Valentine's Day comes around all of our food turns to hearts!
 We used some Trader Joe's pizza dough and heart cookie cutters to make a heart filled lunch as we approach the big day of love!
 If you know my Emma you know there is only one thing she loves more than crafting and that thing is cooking! I think she would actually prefer it to Disneyland! Seriously. I know, strange culinary loving child of mine. I will forward the info to you all when her fancy restaurant opens in 19 years. Hehe...to be in a mother's dream....
 For this fun recipe, join me over at Kiwi Crate and cook up some hearts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment