Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Morning Chart

 Last year, I learned all too well how hectic school mornings can be. When my dear friend, Gwen, showed me the brilliant morning chart she had made I knew I had to get on board with this simple way to ease morning chaos!

 All you need for this is a large piece of foam board or even poster board and markers. I sat down with the kids and talked about how our mornings should go and what needed to get done. We drew pictures together and added little arrows to make it easy to understand (even for my then two-year old.)

We placed our Morning Chart in an easy spot to see, somewhere that we start our mornings out at. This is a great guidance for my children and allowed them to do things independently and with less reminders from me. 
Wishing you all peaceful school mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment