Monday, April 15, 2013

DIY Dishwasher Detergent Pods

 I know this is not the typical children's craft you see on my blog, but I started making these dishwasher detergent pods and Emma was all over it and wanted to be apart of each step. So, I thought, well, why not? This is a great opportunity to teach her about being resourceful and sustainable.
 To get the full instructions, join me at Family Sponge today. It's basic and simple and apparently kids love to make dishwasher detergent!
 Our new sensory play. It was like a new form of playdough.
Wouldn't these jars make great Mother's Day gifts? I just used chalkboard paint on a mason jar and stamped my letters on with white ink. Some twine around the top and you would have a pretty unique gift that smells wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment